Haitian Nursing Student
$ 500 Each
CRITERIA FOR H.A.N.A
- The student must be of Haitian descent.
- The student must submit a scholarship application by the deadline September 30th, 2019 @ 5pm.
- The student must be currently accepted or enrolled in an accredited nursing program with an official start date.
- The student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- An official transcript must be included with the application at the time of submission.
- The student must submit a combined written essay of one page (maximum), describing the reasons why he or she has selected nursing as a profession and how obtaining this scholarship will allow the applicant to make a positive impact in the Haitian community?
- The student must commit to volunteering 20 hours with H.A.N.A. of Orlando organized activities of their choice.
- A partial amount of the Scholarship fund will be awarded on the day of the luncheon and the remaining will be given after the completion of the required community hours with H.A.N.A. Orlando.
- The scholarship application, essay and official transcript must be received no later than September 30th, 2019 @ 5 pm via e-mail or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Haitian American Nurses Association of Orlando, P.O. Box 530028, Orlando, FL 32853.